By H. Royden Jones Jr.,Jayashri Srinivasan,Gregory J. Allam,Richard A. Baker,Inc Lahey Clinic
Netter's Neurology, second Edition, through Drs. H. Royden Jones, Jayashri Srinivasan, Gregory J. Allam, and Richard A. Baker, makes use of visually wealthy Netter paintings to successfully offer you a concise review of normal neurology and its intersection with inner medication, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, psychiatry, and orthopedics. "It communicates usually very tough components of neurology without problems, and builds on fundamentals to complex figuring out. i have by no means obvious such well-thought-out and informative illustrations with such element in one other neurology e-book of this type." - First Prize Winner, Illustrated publication Category, British scientific organization 2012 clinical e-book Competition
- Master normal neurology and its intersection with inner medication, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, psychiatry, and orthopedics via finished subject coverage.
- Get a short and noteworthy assessment of anatomy, pathophysiology, and medical presentation from the precision and sweetness of Netter and Netter-style plates that spotlight key neuroanatomical and neurologic concepts.
- Explore particular medical functions with vignettes integrated in the course of the textual content that deliver each one subject to life.
- Find the data you wish fast and simply because of the fast textual content and concise subject overviews.
- See the most recent advancements within the box in transparent element with new art and new entries on ALS, japanese Equine Encephalitis, African drowsing ailment, and more.
- Effectively visualize the underlying anatomy in dwelling sufferers via upgraded neuroimaging insurance, together with MR, CT, and PET.
- Tap into extra therapy details with extra medical vignettes that supply "real-life" illustrative case evaluations.
Read or Download Netter's Neurology E-Book (Netter Clinical Science) PDF
Best medical reference books
Parkinson’s disorder is a degenerative neurological illness characterised basically by means of cognitive deficiencies and issues of muscle hobbies and tremors; greater than a part one million americans have the sickness and the present numbers are anticipated to extend over the following couple of years. figuring out Parkinson’s ailment bargains sufferers and their caregivers the type of state-of-the-art details that might let them effectively confront this debilitating ailment on a couple of fronts.
Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy, the better half source to the preferred Gray's Anatomy for college students, provides a shiny, visible depiction of anatomical buildings. Newly up to date with a wealth of fabric to facilitate learn, this clinical textbook demonstrates the correlation of constructions with applicable scientific pictures and floor anatomy — crucial for correct id within the dissection lab and profitable practise for direction tests.
Drs. Robert Gaiser and Oni Onuoha have assembled knowledgeable workforce of authors concerning "Obstetric Anesthesia". Article issues comprise: Epidural Analgesia for hard work: non-stop Infusion vs Programmed Intermittent Bolus; Prophylaxis and administration of Obstetric Hemorrhage; using Ultrasound in Obstetric Anesthesia; Huddles and Debriefings: bettering communique on hard work and supply; common Anesthesia through the 3rd Trimester: Any hyperlink to Neurocognitive results; Obstetric and Anesthetic techniques to exterior Cephalic model; replace within the administration of sufferers with Pre-Eclampsia; optimum soreness administration After Cesarean supply; may still Nitrous Oxide be Used for the Laboring sufferer?
This factor of Cardiology Clinics, edited by means of Drs. Kenneth Jamerson and Brian Byrd will hide the present consensus on high blood pressure, from Pre-Hypertension to middle Failure. issues coated during this factor comprise: genomic techniques to high blood pressure; drug and non-drug healing ways for pre-hypertension; pollution and high blood pressure; social determinants of cardiovascular well-being; administration of crucial high blood pressure; units; blood strain administration; systolic and diastolic failure; and modern techniques to center failure.
- Clinical Trials in Ovarian Cancer
- Novel Approaches to the Management of Sleep-Disordered Breathing, An Issue of Sleep Medicine Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Pathology (Oklahoma Notes)
- Natriuretic Peptides in Health and Disease (Contemporary Endocrinology)
- Working with Deaf People: A Handbook for Healthcare Professionals
Additional info for Netter's Neurology E-Book (Netter Clinical Science)
Netter's Neurology E-Book (Netter Clinical Science) by H. Royden Jones Jr.,Jayashri Srinivasan,Gregory J. Allam,Richard A. Baker,Inc Lahey Clinic