By Ivo Burum,Stephen Quinn
MOJO: The cellular Journalism Handbook is the 1st ebook committed in particular to education electorate, journalism scholars and media execs to supply professional-quality movies with just a cellular gadget. As journalism turns into more and more aggressive, scholars and rising execs desire a broader skillset to make themselves extra employable, no matter if as mainstream or entrepreneurial reporters. This e-book through Dr. Ivo Burum and Dr. Stephen Quinn, international specialists in cellular journalism, presents entire insurance of all of the talents and practices had to be a cellular journalist.
- Burum and Quinn underline the significance of tale and storytelling, the an important context reporters continually have to bear in mind. different books and tutorials only provide step by step suggestions to cellular know-how and apps.
- The ebook synthesizes the data and greater than 70 years of mixed services of 2 of the world’s major cellular journalism practitioners, providing sage suggestion and information from those that have knowledgeable mojos in additional than 20 countries.
Companion web site:
How-to video clips at the significant other web site provide strong methods for freshmen to soak up the content material simply, jogging them throughout the key mojo elements of analysis, capturing, scripting, voice-over, enhancing and post-production.
Ivo Burum is an award-winning author, director and tv government manufacturer. He has greater than 30 years’ event operating throughout genres together with frontline foreign present affairs. A pioneer in UGS production, Dr. Burum lectures in multimedia journalism. this is often his moment publication approximately mojo. He runs Burum Media, a mojo and net television consultancy that offers education for newshounds, educators and distant groups the world over.
Stephen Quinn used to be a journalist for twenty years sooner than he grew to become a school professor in 1996. Dr. Quinn taught journalism in 5 international locations until eventually he back to journalism in 2011 in Hong Kong. His UK-based corporation MOJO Media Insights trains cellular reporters world wide. this is often his twenty-first print e-book. He has additionally produced five iBooks. He co-writes a weekly column syndicated to seven countries.
Read Online or Download MOJO: The Mobile Journalism Handbook: How to Make Broadcast Videos with an iPhone or iPad PDF
Similar writing reference books
Even prior to the talk that surrounded the ebook of 1000000 Little items, the query of fact has been on the middle of memoir. From Elie Wiesel to Benjamin Wilkomirski to David Sedaris, the veracity of writers’ claims has been suspect. during this interesting and well timed choice of essays, top writers meditate near to fact in literary nonfiction.
Twelve years within the making, 'Breathing the web page: studying the Act of Writing' is a must-read for college students of inventive writing. This assortment is made from units of twelve essays each one. “Materials” displays at the historical past and animate nature of the items we use within the act of writing, from desktops, to pens and pencils, down to paper.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2006 im Fachbereich Medien / Kommunikation - Journalismus, Publizistik, word: 2,0, Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Die Presselandschaft Deutschlands mit ihren Vorzügen der verfassungsrechtlich verankerten Pressefreiheit, der überparteilichen Berichterstattung und einer großen Auswahl an regionalen Titeln hat ihren Ursprung in der Zeit unmittelbar nach dem Zweiten Weltkrieg.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2013 im Fachbereich Medien / Kommunikation - Printmedien, Presse, , Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Gegenstand dieser Arbeit ist es, einen aktuellen Überblick auf den Zeitungsmarkt in Deutschland zu geben und dessen Zukunft in Bezug auf mögliche neue Finanzierungsformen wie Paid content material.
- Media Localism: The Policies of Place (History of Communication)
- Wenn in China ein Sack Reis umfällt...: Wie gelangen ausländische Nachrichten in deutsche Medien? (Aus der Reihe: e-fellows.net stipendiaten-wissen) (German Edition)
- The Novel-Maker's Handbook: the no-nonsense guide to crafting a marketable story
- Writing Life Stories: How To Make Memories Into Memoirs, Ideas Into Essays And Life Into Literature
- Reporters Who Made History: Great American Journalists on the Issues and Crises of the Late 20th Century
- The Opinions of Mankind: Racial Issues, Press, and Progaganda in the Cold War
Additional resources for MOJO: The Mobile Journalism Handbook: How to Make Broadcast Videos with an iPhone or iPad
MOJO: The Mobile Journalism Handbook: How to Make Broadcast Videos with an iPhone or iPad by Ivo Burum,Stephen Quinn