By Anurag Shrivastava,Tanmay Deshpande
- Learn to unravel real-world company difficulties utilizing Hadoop and different substantial information technologies
- Power-packed with seven case experiences to get you going with Hadoop for company Intelligence
- Analyze sensor information utilizing Hadoop and improve an information visualization dashboard
If you may have a simple realizing of Hadoop and need to place your wisdom to take advantage of to construct impressive enterprise recommendations, then this booklet is for you.
You will learn how to construct six real-life, end-to-end functions utilizing Hadoop in its surroundings. every one bankruptcy will hide the stairs required to construct an software finish to finish. we commence off by way of discussing a number of use instances and the linked company circumstances. We additionally talk about universal architectural styles. subsequent, you’ll tips on how to import and make the most of dependent and semi-structured facts to construct a 360-degree view of the client. We’ll additionally construct a category version established upon ancient information utilizing a computing device studying library. We then circulate directly to use an analytics version to foretell the chance of a undeniable event.
Through those real-world situations, you’ll take your Hadoop studying to the following point. it is possible for you to to attempt out the recommendations defined within the e-book and use the information received to increase them extra on your personal challenge space.
What you are going to learn
- Use Sqoop and Hive to construct your shopper a 360 measure view
- Use Spark and Hadoop to construct a fraud detection system
- See how purchaser grasp information and transaction streams can be utilized to construct a fraud detection system
- Familiarize your self on how machine-learning libraries can be utilized with Hadoop to resolve enterprise problems
- Collect information via GPS sensors to construct dashboards utilizing visualization
- Get to grips with construction a Hadoop-based facts Lake for giant enterprises
About the Author
Anurag Shrivastava is an engineering supervisor with a historical past in programming and consulting. Anurag has been linked to Xebia, ING financial institution, and IndicInfo in a number of know-how and administration management positions. Anurag is the founding father of Nuospin, that's a really good product improvement corporation fascinated with Nodejs, MongoDB, Apache Spark, and Hadoop.
Read Online or Download Hadoop Blueprints PDF
Best data mining books
Collective view prediction is to pass judgement on the evaluations of an energetic internet consumer in response to unknown components by means of relating the collective brain of the total group. Content-based suggestion and collaborative filtering are mainstream collective view prediction innovations. They generate predictions by way of studying the textual content positive factors of the objective item or the similarity of clients’ earlier behaviors.
This can be the 1st textbook on characteristic exploration, its concept, its algorithms forapplications, and a few of its many attainable generalizations. characteristic explorationis priceless for buying dependent wisdom via an interactive approach, byasking queries to knowledgeable. Generalizations that deal with incomplete, defective, orimprecise information are mentioned, however the concentration lies on wisdom extraction from areliable info resource.
This booklet offers a finished set of characterization, prediction, optimization, review, and evolution concepts for a prognosis method for fault isolation in huge digital structures. Readers with a history in electronics layout or process engineering can use this booklet as a connection with derive insightful wisdom from information research and use this data as suggestions for designing reasoning-based prognosis platforms.
Grasp Oracle Database 12c free up 2’s strong In-Memory choice This Oracle Press advisor indicates, step by step, the best way to optimize database functionality and minimize transaction processing time utilizing Oracle Database 12c unencumber 2 In-Memory. Oracle Database 12c liberate 2 In-Memory: advice and strategies for max functionality good points hands-on directions, top practices, and specialist counsel from an Oracle company architect.
- Big Data - Entwicklung und Programmierung von Systemen für große Datenmengen und Einsatz der Lambda-Architektur (mitp Professional) (German Edition)
- Oracle Business Intelligence 11g Developers Guide (Database & ERP - OMG)
- Apache Hive Essentials
- Text Mining with R: A Tidy Approach
Additional resources for Hadoop Blueprints
Hadoop Blueprints by Anurag Shrivastava,Tanmay Deshpande