By Richard Drake,A. Wayne Vogl,Adam W. M. Mitchell,Richard Tibbitts,Paul Richardson
Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy, the spouse source to the preferred Gray's Anatomy for college students, presents a bright, visible depiction of anatomical constructions. Newly up-to-date with a wealth of fabric to facilitate examine, this clinical textbook demonstrates the correlation of constructions with acceptable scientific pictures and floor anatomy — crucial for correct id within the dissection lab and profitable guidance for direction assessments. Clinically concentrated, continually and obviously illustrated all through, and logically equipped, Gray's Atlas of Anatomy makes it more uncomplicated than ever to grasp the fundamental anatomy wisdom you need!
- Consult this identify in your favourite e-reader.
- Build in your latest anatomy knowledge with constructions awarded from a superficial to deep orientation, representing a logical development in the course of the body.
- Identify a few of the anatomical constructions of the body and better comprehend their relationships to one another with the visible tips of approximately 1,000 exquisitely illustrated anatomical figures.
- Visualize the medical correlation among anatomical buildings and floor landmarks with floor anatomy images overlaid with anatomical drawings.
- Recognize anatomical buildings as they found in practice via greater than 270 medical photos — together with laparoscopic, radiologic, surgical, ophthalmoscopic, otoscopic, and different scientific perspectives — put adjoining to anatomic paintings for side-by-side comparison.
- Quickly entry and evaluate key information with extra scientific correlations, as well as new precis Tables on the finish of every bankruptcy that disguise proper muscle groups, nerves, and arteries.
- Gain a whole realizing of cranial nerves through a brand-new Cranial Nerve Review part that provides a visible consultant of the nerves, a desk of reflexes, and an extra desk of nerve lesions.
- Access dissection movies and self-assessment questions at Student Consult.
Read or Download Gray's Atlas of Anatomy E-Book (Gray's Anatomy) PDF
Similar medical reference books
Parkinson’s illness is a degenerative neurological illness characterised basically through cognitive deficiencies and issues of muscle events and tremors; greater than a part one million americans have the illness and the present numbers are anticipated to extend over the following few years. realizing Parkinson’s illness deals sufferers and their caregivers the type of state-of-the-art details that may let them effectively confront this debilitating illness on a couple of fronts.
Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy, the significant other source to the preferred Gray's Anatomy for college students, provides a vibrant, visible depiction of anatomical buildings. Newly up to date with a wealth of fabric to facilitate research, this scientific textbook demonstrates the correlation of buildings with applicable scientific pictures and floor anatomy — crucial for correct id within the dissection lab and winning instruction for path assessments.
Drs. Robert Gaiser and Oni Onuoha have assembled a professional workforce of authors relating to "Obstetric Anesthesia". Article subject matters contain: Epidural Analgesia for hard work: non-stop Infusion vs Programmed Intermittent Bolus; Prophylaxis and administration of Obstetric Hemorrhage; using Ultrasound in Obstetric Anesthesia; Huddles and Debriefings: bettering verbal exchange on hard work and supply; normal Anesthesia through the 3rd Trimester: Any hyperlink to Neurocognitive results; Obstetric and Anesthetic methods to exterior Cephalic model; replace within the administration of sufferers with Pre-Eclampsia; optimum soreness administration After Cesarean supply; may still Nitrous Oxide be Used for the Laboring sufferer?
This factor of Cardiology Clinics, edited by means of Drs. Kenneth Jamerson and Brian Byrd will hide the present consensus on high blood pressure, from Pre-Hypertension to middle Failure. issues lined during this factor comprise: genomic techniques to high blood pressure; drug and non-drug healing techniques for pre-hypertension; pollution and high blood pressure; social determinants of cardiovascular future health; administration of crucial high blood pressure; units; blood strain administration; systolic and diastolic failure; and modern methods to center failure.
- Von der Strategie zur kennzahlengestützten Umsetzung - in zehn Schritten zum Erfolg (German Edition)
- Write It Down: Guidance for Preparing Effective and Compliant Documentation
- Biomaterials for Artificial Organs (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
- Psychiatric Aspects of Critical Care Medicine, An Issue of Critical Care Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
Additional info for Gray's Atlas of Anatomy E-Book (Gray's Anatomy)
Gray's Atlas of Anatomy E-Book (Gray's Anatomy) by Richard Drake,A. Wayne Vogl,Adam W. M. Mitchell,Richard Tibbitts,Paul Richardson