By Karim Ginena,Azhar Hamid
Debate out there at the volume of sharī'ah compliance of Islamic banks, their items, and actions has piqued stakeholders' curiosity. In Foundations of Sharī'ah Governance of Islamic Banks, Karim Ginena and Azhar Hamid discover the depths of sharī'ah governance to solve its mysterious dimensions, and equip lecturers and practitioners with a pretty good realizing of the topic, which has turn into a significant problem and therefore merits committed attention.
The authors make a robust case for the necessity to include the sharī'ah chance that Islamic banks event, and current a compelling argument for the way this could be performed. Ginena and Hamid suggest a powerful sharī'ah governance version that comprehensively tackles thisrisk, and is helping enhance the level of sharī'ah compliance of marketplace avid gamers. The authors element the inner, exterior, and institutional preparations had to advertise accountable sharī'ah governance, and significantly research present legislation, laws, and practices at the subject. The chapters of the ebook do the following:
- Examine the roots, features and targets of sharī'ah and its relation to monetary dealings;
- Probe the function of regulators in sharī'ah governance, discover the various methods followed through banking supervisors, and supply examples of proper criminal and regulatory measures;
- Explain to financial institution administrators and administration the fiduciary responsibility they imagine with appreciate to sharī'ah compliance, and aspect how they can discharge this accountability in keeping with top practices;
- Elaborate at the objective of the Sharī'ah Supervisory Board (SSB), its obligations, competence standards, inner rules, and key governance guidance; also, they discover diversified SSB models;
- Describe the inner sharī'ah keep an eye on procedure together with its six elements, and view the interior sharī'ah audit functionality in addition to various levels of undertaking a sharī'ah audit;
- Clarify the position of a sharī'ah auditor, with information on reporting traces, scope of tasks, authority, and sensible methods on gratifying initiatives, comparable to a pattern sharī'ah danger evaluation grid and audit checklists;
- Discuss the newly rising exterior sharī'ah advisory agencies which are anticipated to play a key position within the coming years and the providers they provide.
Through a good therapy of every of those parts, and how that they have interaction with each other, the e-book bargains a clean tackle how strong sharī'ah governance of Islamic banks might be effectively entire. it's a entire source for lecturers, regulators, administrators, attorneys, auditors, experts, staff, and shoppers of Islamic banks drawn to studying extra approximately those demanding situations. This crucial examining persuasively extends the discourse at the topic and addresses serious sharī'ah concerns that experience coverage implications for selection makers in jurisdictions aiming to draw the fast-growing Islamic finance or raise their marketplace share.
Read Online or Download Foundations of Shari'ah Governance of Islamic Banks (The Wiley Finance Series) PDF
Similar banks & banking books
Masterarbeit aus dem Jahr 2011 im Fachbereich BWL - financial institution, Börse, Versicherung, word: 1,3, Universität Potsdam, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: „Banking is critical, banks will not be. “ konstatierte invoice Gates mit Verweis auf das Online-Banking in den 90er Jahren sehr polemisch. Das Aufkommen des Online-Banking schien die Bankfiliale und den Banker überflüssig werden zu lassen.
Mit dem jüngsten Schuldenschnitt wurde Griechenland gerettet, aber nur scheinbar. Auch andere Krisenstaaten wie Spanien oder Italien können ohne drastische Maßnahmen ihre gigantischen Schuldenberge niemals abtragen. Das haben die Finanzmärkte längst erkannt, und so wird sich die Lage in kürzester Zeit dramatisch zuspitzen – egal wie riesig die nächsten Rettungsschirme auch sein werden.
Handling severe monetary chance addresses the necessity for larger administration ideas in gentle of elevated industry hazard and volatility in monetary associations' profit models. best officers from the monetary and regulatory industries aspect to genuine company concerns, displaying how associations react to monetary crises.
Company credits professional Marco Salinas and company mentor and trainer Brian Tracy have teamed as much as carry you a new education approach designed that will help you and your business create the emblem, advertising and investment worthy that you should aid extra humans on your small company. The Small company Banker will stroll you step by step via every little thing you want to allure extra consumers, create extra gains and get the credits and investment essential to take what you are promoting to the following point.
- Enterprise Risk Management Models
- Tradingwelten: Für jeden Typ die richtige Strategie (German Edition)
- Management öffentlich-rechtlicher Kreditinstitute nach dem Wegfall der Gewährträgerhaftung (German Edition)
- The Rise & Fall of Freedom in America
- Big Money: Strategien zur individuellen Vermögensbildung (German Edition)
- Prometheus Shackled: Goldsmith Banks and England's Financial Revolution after 1700
Extra info for Foundations of Shari'ah Governance of Islamic Banks (The Wiley Finance Series)
Foundations of Shari'ah Governance of Islamic Banks (The Wiley Finance Series) by Karim Ginena,Azhar Hamid