By Thomas Cottier
Read or Download Equitable Principles of Maritime Boundary Delimitation: The Quest for Distributive Justice in International Law PDF
Similar international law books
Overseas insolvency is a newly-established department of the examine of insolvency that owes a lot to the phenomenon of cross-border incorporations and behavior of industrial in additional than one jurisdiction. it truly is mostly an offspring of globalization. Paul Omar examines the advance of household ideas facing cross-border circumstances and the various foreign tasks within the box.
As soon as the unique protect of member states, foreign agencies became more and more open in contemporary many years. Now almost all foreign agencies at a few point contain NGOs, enterprise actors and medical specialists in policy-making. This e-book deals the 1st systematic and entire research of this improvement.
Essay from the yr 2014 within the topic legislations - eu and overseas legislations, highbrow homes, grade: BA Schweden, Uppsala college (Juridik), direction: creation to eu legislation, language: English, summary: An essay in regards to the freedom of providers within the eu Union and the way they're constrained via primary rights.
The e-book presents either a felony and financial review of an more and more vital factor for the ecu: the query of no matter if participants can carry the eu Union accountable for damages they undergo as a result of its infringement of foreign fiscal legislation. despite the fact that, legal responsibility regimes range reckoning on the problem involved.
- Humanitarian Intervention: NOMOS XLVII (NOMOS - American Society for Political and Legal Philosophy)
- Intellectual Property and Free Trade Agreements in the Asia-Pacific Region (MPI Studies on Intellectual Property and Competition Law)
- Diplomatic Interference and the Law (Studies in International Law)
- Marine Management in Disputed Areas: The Case of the Barents Sea (Routledge Advances in Maritime Research)
- Prospects and Risks Beyond EU Enlargement: Eastern Europe: Challenges of a Pan-European Policy
- Rethinking South China Sea Disputes: The Untold Dimensions and Great Expectations (Routledge Studies in Asian Law)
Additional info for Equitable Principles of Maritime Boundary Delimitation: The Quest for Distributive Justice in International Law
Equitable Principles of Maritime Boundary Delimitation: The Quest for Distributive Justice in International Law by Thomas Cottier