By Kenneth R. Hoover
Read or Download Economics as Ideology: Keynes, Laski, Hayek, and the Creation of Contemporary Politics PDF
Similar political history & theory books
Pulitzer Prize-winner Steven Hahn's provocative new ebook demanding situations deep-rooted perspectives within the writing of yank and African-American heritage. relocating from slave emancipations of the eighteenth century via slave job through the Civil warfare and directly to the black strength events of the 20th century, he asks us to reconsider African-American historical past and politics in bolder, extra dynamic phrases.
A compelling account of the Congress of Vienna and the next Congress System--the tale of the way the allied powers defeated Napoleon, redrew the map of Europe, repressed revolution, and introduced the world's first test at multilateral worldwide governance, with carrying on with repercussions to today.
A few of these named as American ambassadors are the manufactured from either a commonplace culture and a thinly veiled type of corruption. 'American Ambassadors' explains how someone turns into an envoy, the place they move, what they do and why, in present day ever extra globalized global, they're extra very important than ever.
The research of the impediments to political improvement is without doubt one of the most crucial discussions which has significant theoretical and political effects. This research has been debatable and lots of diverse elements were brought as parts for political underdevelopment. during this examine, Dal Seung Yu takes tradition, a key aspect during this dialogue, and explains the key cultural impediments to political improvement in Iran.
- Popular Protest in East Germany: Revolution (Routledge Advances in European Politics)
- Crisis of Global Sustainability (Global Institutions)
- Gentlemen Freeholders: Political Practices in Washington's Virginia (Published by the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture and the University of North Carolina Press)
- The Changing Role of the Public Intellectual
- Foundations of Modern International Thought
- Perspectives on the Security of Singapore:The First 50 Years (World Scientific Series on Singapore's 50 Years of Nation-Building)
Additional info for Economics as Ideology: Keynes, Laski, Hayek, and the Creation of Contemporary Politics
Economics as Ideology: Keynes, Laski, Hayek, and the Creation of Contemporary Politics by Kenneth R. Hoover