By Jeffrey Kerner,Bridget McCoy
The challenge of significant psychological affliction is a extensively mentioned subject within the media and pop culture. this article presents a accomplished research of antipsychotic drugs, masking ancient, social, and medical viewpoints in this vital and debatable classification of medications.
• Covers the category of antipsychotic medicinal drugs in complete, addressing issues starting from the drugs' historical past and the technological know-how of ways they really paintings within the physique to the social and felony implications of antipsychotics
• presents readers with a holistic realizing of an more and more vital classification of medicines in an available format
• offers an independent point of view on a category of medicines that has been topic to controversy
• Serves either as an authoritative reference booklet for college students and as an invaluable resource of functional info that might entice a basic grownup audience
Read or Download Antipsychotics: History, Science, and Issues (The Story of a Drug) PDF
Similar pharmacology books
DrugDrug Interactions is a finished evaluate of the medical and regulatory views of drugdrug interactions from the point-of-view of academia, undefined, and govt regulatory organisations. This ebook is meant for execs within the pharmaceutical undefined, wellbeing and fitness care, and governmental regulatory corporations.
Provides authoritative state of the art discussions of the major matters pertinent to transdermal drug supply, studying these subject matters essential to allow a severe overview of a drug candidate's strength to be introduced around the pores and skin; from actual chemistry and overview of drug permeability to on hand enhancement technolgies, to regulatory approval.
The California division of Pesticide Regulation(DPR)conducts human future health danger tests as a part of its undertaking to make sure the safety of staff and public health and wellbeing within the nation. the danger checks determine power overall healthiness dangers posed by means of insecticides, signify dose-response relationships, and estimate publicity to represent capability hazards to people.
Dieser Praxisleitfaden ist für den täglichen Einsatz konzipiert - als täglicher Assistent des Produktmanagers, der erfolgreich im advertising in der Pharmaindustrie arbeiten will. Das Buch liefert einen Überblick über alle wichtigen Aspekte des Pharmamarketing, weist auf mögliche Fallstricke hin und gibt praktische Hilfestellungen für die Planung und Durchführung der verschiedenen Marketingprojekte.
- Pancreatic Disease: Basic Science and Clinical Management
- Fibromyalgia: Clinical Guidelines and Treatments
- Acute Exposure Guideline Levels for Selected Airborne Chemicals: Volume 17
- Excipient Applications in Formulation Design and Drug Delivery
- Case Studies in Modern Drug Discovery and Development
- Clinical Trials in Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
Additional info for Antipsychotics: History, Science, and Issues (The Story of a Drug)
Antipsychotics: History, Science, and Issues (The Story of a Drug) by Jeffrey Kerner,Bridget McCoy